Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday Morning
InvestorPlace – Stock market news, stock advice and trading tips
Good morning and ready for the stock market today! If you want to be ready for the market when it opens today, make sure you know the biggest pre-market stock movers this morning.
Fortunately, InvestorPlace is here to help by covering the top 10 movers in terms of profits and losses. Before you dive into today’s pre-market movers, however, don’t forget to check out Yesterday’s Greatest Stories at this link.
Pre-Market Movers: Top 10 Winners
- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics (NYSEAMERICAN:BTX) Stock is up 57% higher this morning due to a lack of news.
- Weidai (NYSE:WEI) is also posting gains with no news as stocks gain more than 9% in pre-market trading.
- AeroCentury (NYSEAMERICAN:ACY) The stock is rising on last week’s bankruptcy news. It was also among the top stocks ahead of the IPO yesterday.
- Elite Education Group International (NASDAQ:EEIQ) Stocks are up more than 22% after no obvious news today.
- Real estate solutions (NASDAQ:PSAC) increases by more than 13% despite a lack of news.
- First high school education group (NYSE:FHS) increased by more than 12% following the publication of the Q4 earnings report on Monday after close of business.
- Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PATH) increases by 11% after joining the S&P SmallCap 600 Index.
- Vascular biogenetics (NASDAQ:VBLT) is also among those companies with no obvious news today, as stocks are up more than 11%.
- yellow (NASDAQ:SCREAM) is up over 9% as it continues the positive movement of the past few days.
- Antelope Enterprise (NASDAQ:AEHL) Share is up over 8%.
10 top losers
- AgEagle antenna systems (NYSEAMERICAN:UAVS) Stock has fallen more than 11% in pre-market trading with no clear news.
- Zomedica (NYSEAMERICAN:ZOM) Stocks are down over 7% this morning.
- Xcel Brands (NASDAQ:XELB) The stock pulls back more than 7% on Monday after strong growth.
- Amicus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:WRINKLES) The share has also fallen by more than 7%.
- Ultra Clean Holdings (NASDAQ:UCTT) Stocks fall more than 6% after announcing a public offering of shares outside of business hours yesterday.
- Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CEMI) Stock falls roughly 6% after posting strong gains yesterday.
- Medley management (NYSE:MDLY) Stocks fall more than 5% in the absence of any obvious news.
- International general insurance (NASDAQ:IGIC) After a wild day of trading on Monday, the stock fell by around 5% in pre-market trading today.
- Nuvve Holding (NASDAQ:NVVE) The stock fell about 5% this morning.
- India capital of globalization (NYSEAMERICAN:Intergovernmental Conference) closes the list of pre-market losers with stocks falling 5% with no news.
At the time of publication, William White held positions (neither directly nor indirectly) in any of the securities referred to in this article.
The article Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday morning first appeared on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.