Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
InvestorPlace – Stock market news, stock advice and trading tips
Good morning investors! Get ready for another busy week of trading as we kick off Monday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for today.
Source: Eric Urquhart / Shutterstock.com
We do not have to go into that yet. Instead, take a few minutes to catch up on Friday’s key news. A memory never hurts, and the added context can help understand stock movement today.
With you all caught up, let’s take a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers on Monday.
Pre-Market Stock Movers: Top 10 Winners
- Alfi (NASDAQ:ALF) The stock is up 27% this morning after going public last week.
- SemiLEDs (NASDAQ:LEDs) Stocks rise nearly 27% after rallying last week.
- American Joint Hospital (NYSEAMERICAN:AMS) the share was more than 15% higher in pre-market trading.
- Protagenic therapeutics (NASDAQ:PTIX) Stocks are up over 15% higher this morning with no apparent news.
- Twin disc (NASDAQ:TWIN) Stock is up more than 13% this morning.
- Acasti Pharma (NASDAQ:ACSTShares are up more than 11% after plans to acquire Grace Therapeutics were announced on Friday.
- Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM) The stock is up over 10% after announcing debt reduction and ad revenue improvements on Friday.
- Breakwave Dry Bulk Shipping ETF (NYSEARCA:BDRY) Stocks are up more than 10% today.
- VYNE Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VYNEThe stock is up over 10% after its earnings report was released last week.
- Orphazym (NASDAQ:ORPH) Stocks rebound nearly 10% after a massive blow on Friday.
10 top losers
- Soligenix (NASDAQ:SNGX) Stock is down around 22% this morning.
- Altimmun (NASDAQ:OLD) Stocks fall nearly 15% ahead of Q1 earnings report.
- LM Funding America (NASDAQ:LMFA) Stock down more than 10% after rising on reverse stock split news last week.
- Aileron Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALRN) Stocks are down more than 6% this morning.
- Senmiao technology (NASDAQ:AIHS) Stock beats more than 6% when there is no obvious news.
- Avalon Holdings (NYSEAMERICAN:AWX) Stocks are down more than 6% in pre-market trading this morning.
- SuperCom (NASDAQ:SPCB) The stock is pulling back nearly 6% this morning.
- Regional health properties (NYSEAMERICAN:RHE) Stocks are losing more than 5% of their value this morning despite the lack of breaking news.
- Galapagos (NASDAQ:GLPG) is down over 5% after posting earnings last week.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CYNE) closes the pre-market stock movers list for Monday with a price decline of more than 5%.
At the time of publication, William White held positions (neither directly nor indirectly) in any of the securities referred to in this article.
The article Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday first appeared on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.