Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
InvestorPlace – Stock market news, stock advice and trading tips
Good morning and get ready for a break and relax on the weekend. But don’t take off your suit and tie yet! There’s still a busy day of trading, and we’re here to help the biggest stockbrokers ahead of Friday’s IPO.
Source: Eric Urquhart / Shutterstock.com
Of course, we can’t get started right away. Instead, let’s take a few minutes to catch up on Thursday’s top stock histories. You can do that with Sarah’s market survey from yesterday.
With you all caught up, let’s take a look at some of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday below.
Pre-Market Stock Movers: Top 10 Winners
- Description assertion (NASDAQ:ASRT) The stock is up nearly 33% after reporting earnings for the first quarter of 2021.
- iBio (NYSEAMERICAN:IBIO) Stocks rise over 30% after an update on coronavirus vaccine candidate.
- T2 biosystems (NASDAQ:TTOO) this morning increases by more than 20% on the result for the first quarter of 2021.
- GoPro (NASDAQ:GPRO) Share rose 14% after the last earnings report was published.
- Comstock holding companies (NASDAQ:I WOULD LIKE) Stocks are up nearly 10% in pre-market trading.
- Obalon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OBLN) Share is also almost 10% higher.
- CureVac (NASDAQ:CVAC) The proportions increase by more than 8% after positive coverage of the Covid vaccine.
- Cyclerion Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYCN) Stocks are up 8% after the CEO bought shares in the company for $ 1.7 million.
- year (NASDAQ:YEAR) jumps almost 8% after the publication of its earnings report for the first quarter of 2021.
- Evofem Biosciences (NASDAQ:EVFM) Stock is up over 7% after releasing Q1 earnings report for 2021.
7 stocks to buy with all eyes on Crypto right now
10 top losers
- Orphazym (NASDAQ:ORPH) beats more than 22% after it became known that one of its critical attempts failed to meet its primary endpoint.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUPH) falls by over 17% after the publication of the latest earnings report.
- Appian (NASDAQ:APPN) Shares fall more than 13% after the latest earnings report is published.
- Stealth BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:MYTH) Stock down over 11% after rising due to a Phase 1 study update yesterday.
- JFrog (NASDAQ:FROGShares fell nearly 11% after the earnings report for the first quarter of 2021 was released.
- Lexaria Bioscience (NASDAQ:LEXX) Stock settled down nearly 8% this morning after breaking the news on clinical trials on Thursday.
- ShiftPixy (NASDAQ:PIXY) is down more than 9% this morning with no apparent news.
- Aptorum Group (NASDAQ:APM) Stock continues a decline that began yesterday after a development agreement was announced this morning that would see stocks fall over 8%.
- Beyond meat (NASDAQ:BYND) isn’t that hot with stocks falling more than 7% after the earnings report for the first quarter of 2021 was released.
- Mudrick Capital (NASDAQ:MUDS) closes the list with the pre-market stock movers list, whose stocks have fallen more than 6%.
At the time of publication, William White held positions (neither directly nor indirectly) in any of the securities referred to in this article.
The article Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday first appeared on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.