Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday Morning
InvestorPlace – Stock market news, stock advice and trading tips
Okay investors! We have reached the middle of the week but there is no time to let up! Instead, get ready to take a look at the biggest pre-market movers for Wednesday as we prepare for another busy day of trading.
But before we do that, we need to catch up on yesterday’s most important stories. Luckily our own Sarah Smith took care of it. You can read these stories at this link. Now, let’s jump right into the biggest pre-market movers for today!
Pre-Market Movers: Top 10 Winners
- Alterity Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ATHE) starts the list with stocks that are up 12.8% this morning.
- Arrivals (NASDAQ:ARVL) is 11.5% higher despite the lack of news since the IPO about a month ago.
- Uxin (NASDAQ:UXIN) rises nearly 10% this morning if there is no clear news.
- Williams Industrial (NYSEAMERICAN:WLMS) Share is up a little more than 9%.
- Sierra Metals (NYSEAMERICAN:SMTS) is up around 8.5%, with the only recent news being the production results for the first quarter of 2021 released on Friday.
- Aptinyx (NASDAQ:APTX) is up 8.4% this morning.
- Support.com (NASDAQ:SPRT) is up more than 8% as investors wait for a merger agreement to be signed with a crypto mining company.
- China Liberal Education (NASDAQ:KEY) is up 7.9% as investors await confirmation of the acquisition of Wanzhong Education Investment Management.
- Soligenix (NASDAQ:SNGX) is up 7% this morning as it prepares to present the latest clinical trial data next week.
- Greenpro Capital (NASDAQ:GRNQ) closes the pre-market gainers list with stocks rising 6.7% after falling yesterday.
7 A-Rated Retirement Stocks To Buy
10 top losers
- Inotive (NASDAQ:NOTV) Stock is down 16.1% after a proposed public offering of shares was announced yesterday.
- Digital ally (NASDAQ:DGLY) pulls back 13.4% after posting strong gains yesterday.
- Infobird (NASDAQ:IFBD) dips 8.6% this morning after going public yesterday.
- Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) falls nearly 8% after it was revealed that first quarter subscriber growth was below estimates.
- Hoth Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HOT) is down more than 7% in recent cancer treatment news after jumping yesterday.
- Baosheng Media Group (NASDAQ:BAOS) dips over 6% this morning.
- Obalon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OBLN) is down around 6% in the absence of any obvious news.
- Aytu BioPharma (NASDAQ:AYTU) falls 5.3%, continuing the downtrend that started last week.
- Avinger (NASDAQ:AVGR) is down 5% this morning.
- Medication (NASDAQ:FAMI) closes the pre-market movers list with stocks falling 4.6%.
At the time of publication, William White held positions (neither directly nor indirectly) in any of the securities referred to in this article.
The post The Biggest Moving Companies Before The Market Today: 10 Top Winners and Losers on Wednesday morning first appeared on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.