Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday Morning
InvestorPlace – Stock market news, stock advice and trading tips
It is time to prepare for another day of trading as the pre-market movers see gains and losses. With the end of the week fast approaching, investors cannot relax just yet.
Instead, let’s examine the biggest pre-market movers this morning. Of course, investors can also see what the biggest stories were yesterday at this link.
Pre-Market Movers: Top 10 Winners
- truthfulness (NASDAQ:VERY) Stocks are up around 43% this morning despite the lack of news.
- American virtual cloud technologies (NASDAQ:AVCT) Stocks are up more than 34% after receiving an unsolicited bid.
- Immutep (NASDAQ:IMMP) rose over 22% in the early hours of Thursday following an update from the FDA for one of its drugs.
- Rice Acquisition Corp. (NYSE:RICE) is over 18% higher following the announcement of plans to merge with Aria Energy.
- Viveon Health Acquisition Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:VHAQ) Stocks are up 16% this morning.
- Hywin Holdings (NASDAQ:HYW) Stock is up more than 12% despite no obvious news.
- Electrical sensors (NASDAQ:OTHERWISE) is up over 11% since Wednesday and continues the positive movement.
- Riverview Financial (NASDAQ:BANK) Stocks are up 10% this morning.
- Vascular biogenetics (NASDAQ:VBLT) is also on the rise, as stocks rose more than 9% after falling yesterday.
- Freeline Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FRLN) closes the positive pre-market movers with an increase of over 9%.
7 big names who could be the next Tesla
10 top losers
- Astrotech (NASDAQ:ASTC) is down roughly 28% after announcing a larger public offering of its stock.
- UTime (NASDAQ:UTME) Stocks are down more than 10% this morning after posting big gains yesterday.
- Applied DNA Sciences (NASDAQ:APDN) is down over 8% following the announcement of a contract with Northwell Health.
- Insignia systems (NASDAQ:SELF) Stocks are pulling back over 7% after getting a boost yesterday.
- Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS) decreases by more than 6% after the announcement of a planned public offer.
- Bonso Electronics International (NASDAQ:BNSO) is down over 6% as there is no obvious news.
- Scienjoy Holding (NASDAQ:SJ) falls more than 6% and continues yesterday’s trend. It does so after a surge in the news earlier this week about an NFT loyalty program.
- United States antimony (NYSEAMERICAN:UAMY) Stock is down about 6% in the absence of any obvious news.
- Phunware (NASDAQ:SPRAY) is pulling back nearly 6% this morning after posting recent gains Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD) News.
- Academy Sport (NASDAQ:ASO) drops more than 5% due to news that a major stock sale is being blocked.
At the time of publication, William White held positions (neither directly nor indirectly) in any of the securities referred to in this article.
The post Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Movers: 10 Top Winners and Publishers on Thursday morning first appeared on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.