Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday Morning
InvestorPlace – Stock market news, stock advice and trading tips
The weekend is almost here and that means it won’t be long before investors can relax for a few days before trading starts again. There is still one trading day left, however, so let’s get ready with a look at the biggest pre-market movers on Friday.
Before we dive into the stocks that win and lose in pre-market trading, let’s take a step back. Our own Sarah Smith made a breakdown of yesterday’s most important stories. You should do that very quickly at this link before we dive into the pre-market movers for today.
Pre-Market Movers: Top 10 Winners
- MER telemanagement solutions (NASDAQ:MTSL) Following the announcement of a merger agreement, the share rises by 57.8% SharpLink.
- General finances (NASDAQ:GFN) flies 54.6% higher if United Rentals plans to acquire it.
- Sports technologies (NASDAQ:EBET) Shares rise 51.2% after yesterday’s IPO.
- 111 (NASDAQ:YI) The stock is up 12.3% despite the lack of clear news this morning.
- Castor Maritime (NASDAQ:CTRM) Shares are up 9.4%. Recent news says that two ships have been delivered and the takeover has already been announced.
- Kelly Services’ (NASDAQ:KELYA,TRAVEL) Class B stocks are up 8.9% this morning in the absence of clear news.
- Medalist Diversified REIT (NASDAQ:MDRR) is up 7.8% after announcing a dividend for the first quarter of 2021.
- OpGen (NASDAQ:OPGN) is up 7.3% in the absence of any obvious news.
- Dolphin entertainment (NASDAQ:DLPN) is 7.2% higher after updated earnings were disclosed in an SEC filing.
- StoneMor (NYSE:STON) Stock is up 6.6% this morning.
10 stocks to buy for your $ 5K Robinhood portfolio
10 top losers
- SG blocks (NASDAQ:SGBX) falls 14.5% after the fourth quarter earnings report was released Thursday after close of business.
- Nxt ID (NASDAQ:NXTD) is down 13.5% as it continues a decline that began earlier this week.
- Bit digital (NASDAQ:BTBT) is pulling back 9.5% this morning after seeing strong gains earlier this week on positive news for the crypto markets.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals (NYSEAMERICAN:NAK) down 8.7% as investors worry about the Pebble Mine project.
- Wilhelmina International (NASDAQ:WHLM) is down 8.3% after rising earlier this week.
- Fortress biotech (NASDAQ:FBIO) is down 6.3%, continuing a decline that began with news of a regulatory update earlier this week.
- Riot blockchain (NASDAQ:RANDAL) Share is 6% lower after Coinbase Global (NASDAQ:COIN) Some crypto stocks were reduced by the IPO.
- Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NOT CORRECT) is down 5.8% after a positive drug study on Wednesday boosted stocks.
- Vtv Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VTVT) is down 5.8% after jumping on FDA news earlier this week.
- The9 (NASDAQ:NCTY) ends up falling 5.8% on the pre-market movers list, continuing the negative move the stock has seen all week.
At the time of publication, William White held positions (neither directly nor indirectly) in any of the securities referred to in this article.
The post The Biggest Moving Companies Before The Market Today: 10 Top Winners and Publishers on Friday morning first appeared on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.