Target Announces Contactless Pick Up and At-Home Delivery Services Through 5 p.m. Dec. 24
MINNEAPOLIS, December 21, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) makes last minute purchases quick, safe, and easy in the final days of Christmas, and invites guests to use their contactless pickup and delivery options same day through 17 o’clock on Christmas Eve – no membership required.
- Pick-up and delivery of orders: Guests can place their orders up to at the touch of a button 17 o’clock on 24th of December to guarantee a free collection up to the last minute.
- Same Day Delivery with Dispatch: Orders can be delivered to guests’ doorsteps late into the night from professional buyers 17 o’clock on 24th of December. Delivery times vary depending on the location and availability of the buyer.
“Target teams across the country are ready to help guests get their last minute items safely and easily,” he says Mark Schindele, Chiefs Store Officer of Target. “Throughout the season, our nearly 1,900 stores have kept our guests happy no matter how they choose to shop, and we’ve added even more team members to our same day service to ensure guests can get their online orders with plenty of time to celebrate . “
For guests looking to cross a few last minute gifts off their holiday shopping lists, Target has taken steps to make same-day service for last-minute purchases even safer and easier:
- Thousands of other gifts and essentials are available on this holiday via popular services on the same day. Target’s free, contactless pick-up and drive-up services offer a wide range of products across the store, from gifts and decorations to place settings and fresh groceries – ready within hours. Same day delivery with Shipt also features thousands of products including 2020’s most popular gifts, groceries, clothing, cleaning supplies and essentials for the whole family.
- Double the number of Drive Up parking spaces compared to last year. Drive Up, Target’s top-rated service, allows guests to purchase thousands of items through the Target app and have them delivered straight to their cars within minutes of arriving at the store. New for this holiday season, Target doubled the total number of drive-up spots and added almost 8,000 more, making it easier and faster for guests to collect their orders.
- Even more helpful team members who are committed to safe and fast service. During this holiday, twice as many members of the branch team concentrate on service on the same day as last year. Shipt has also added 150,000 buyers this season, giving guests with last minute gift lists even more delivery windows on the same day.
- No membership required. Guests can use these same day fulfillment options to evaluate all items they need up to the last minute (17 o’clock on 24th of December) without needing a membership.
For more information on Target’s Same Day Fulfillment Services and how the retailer is making the Christmas shopping season reliable, safe and convenient than ever, please visit Target.com.
About the Target Corporation
MinneapolisTarget-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests in nearly 1,900 stores and on Target.com. Since 1946, Target has donated 5 percent of its profits to communities, which is now millions of dollars a week. For the latest number of stores or more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
SOURCE Target Corporation