PropertyPal reveals 7 weird things people have found after moving into a new home
The move is having one of the most exciting times of your life up there and after the money side of things gets the green light all systems are up and running.
You will remember your first few nights in the new accommodation and laugh for years later.
Maybe it’s take away food with plastic cutlery on the floor while you wait for your furniture to be delivered or sleep in a room without curtains – it’s all an experience.
However, some new homeowners received some undesirable extras in their properties, PropertyPal has revealed.
The real estate experts shared seven strange things they were told about and had some interesting answers …
1. A dead seagull in a trash can
2. Boxes of X-rated material in the attic – they say this is very common
3. A wedding dress
4. A pet cat that refused to move with the previous owners
5. A blanket that has been nailed to a wall in the attic for no apparent reason
6. A car
7. Previous owners show up randomly, pull things out of the shed and even let themselves into the house
And under their post, Property Pal fans announced what they were greeted with when moving.
One woman said, “I found a dead trout in the lining of the kettle in the hot press.”
And another said: “[I found] a steak knife on the back of the toilet and scissors in the kettle. “
Sign up for our newsletter here to get the latest news straight to your inbox.